How can I be more merciful?
There are a few ways you can support Youth Ministry in this Year of Mercy:
- Feed the Hungry! Feed hungry teenagers during a Youth Night! We need 12 people to provide a meal or snack.
- Shelter the Homeless. Spend a night chaperoning teens on one of our retreats. We need 2 men and 2 women volunteers for each retreat.
- Share experiences. Share faith with high school students in a small group setting during our Mercy Series or during the Fall High School Retreat.
- Come work with us! All parishioners are invited to join us in service during any Work of Mercy night!
Here’s how to get involved:
- Contact Anna directly and let her know how you’d like to help.
- Sign up to volunteer on the Youth Ministry bulletin board at church.
- Need more specifics? Download the complete volunteer listing.